The Directions EMEA 2018 event will be held in The Hague, the Netherlands in the World Forum.
The Hague - the city at the sea
The coastal location of The Hague creates both great atmosphere for leisure and business. Known as the city of the Royal Family and intentional court institutions, The Hague is a well-recognized symbol of The Netherlands. Both the seaside district and Old Town, will tempt you with a plenty of attractions, restaurants and clubs where you can spend time with your peers and business partners. You will enjoy The Hague, even in the late October !
Learn more about The Hague.
As an attendee/guest of the 11th Directions EMEA 2018 in the Hague you can benefit from preferred hotel room rates we have available for you. You may add up to 9 delegates in one booking. To book your room, just click the link below.
The World Forum is a fully-equipped convention center.
- Located between the city center and the beach of The Hague
- Close to the two international airports of The Netherlands
- Finalized investment of 28 million Euro > A new EXPO!
- The largest auditorium in the Netherlands
- 765 newly refurbished hotel rooms in the area
- 35 break out rooms
- 12.000sqm exhibition space
- 3.500 complimentary Wi-Fi connections
Learn more about the venue on the World Forum website.