International companies that use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV sooner or later confront challenges regarding master data management and intercompany transaction management.
Master Data Management System and Advanced Intercompany are the modules designed for Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV that extend system functionality in these two areas.
Master Data Management System enables centralized data creation and modifications, ensuring that the data used in all the companies within the enterprise group is uniform and consistent. Consistency is maintained for various data categories including:
· price lists,
· production BOMs,
· setup e.g. chart of accounts or permissions.
With data standardized across the group, data can be easily synchronized regardless of the NAV/BC architecture (single database, multiple databases, multiple servers).
Advanced Intercompany enhances the standard system capabilities for intercompany transaction management. The solution enables:
· the negotiation of order terms and conditions
· the exchange of more document types (e.g. invoices, shipments, notifications, etc.)
· validation of incoming documents
· support for the drop shipment process.http://www.MasterDataManagementSystem.com